So I went to the doctor this morning to check on my elbow. Had an xray done, not sure of the results. He said he'll call me if it's broken... and if it's not... what's wrong with it!!! Oh well, I'll be seeing him in a few weeks again, so hopefully by then it will be fine.
I'm a bad workout person. I didn't do anything yesterday, and I'm not planning on doing anything today... I have too much to do... but maybe I'll just hop down for 30min, it's just that with everything I need to do, when I workout, I'm too tired to do anything else.... We'll see, I need to get motivated again.
Last night I made a chicken cassarole with ricotta chease, parmesan, mushrooms, greenpeppers and spinach. It's yum, and I had it for lunch today, however I'm now really hungry. I had carrots, but I should have some nuts. Drinking water to last me until home time. Had my usual yogurt with fruit breakfast... forgot the nuts, perhaps this is why I'm so hungry. I was rushing... oops.
I declare I'll be better next week, when my arm doesn't hurt as it does now. Like I said before, at least I'm not eating junk. Just some chocolate milk in the evening. And I had a muffin yesterday... ok, that's junk, but it was a carrot muffin... oops.
I now would like to eat my arm... I wonder if that's in the diet (har).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment