I must be quick, because I'm at work, it's been a busy few days, which is why I haven't written. And today is especially busy, as at the moment, my brother is at the hospital with his wife, delivering a baby... so I won't have time to write later.
So here's the precis.
Tuesday night - cardio, ate ginger pork in homemade hoisin sauce with cashews
Wed morn - too tired... again, ate yogurt and fruit with nuts, lunch had... oops... 6" subway sandwhich... sorry. Wed evening, 30min cardio, ate turkey breast with spinach and asparagus then banana
Thurs morn - work out with personal trainer... had a protein shake with banana and raspberries, then later had a polish hot dog, and an egg with dijon. Lunch... small leftover turkey breast and a falafal... oops.
Excited today for the new addition to the family... first one in 31 years!
Off I go to finish deadline before I must head off to hospital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment